Really! Another, We Can Take All Your Money Worries Away – Forever, Product! Get With The Program, Internet Sellers – We’re Getting Somewhat Jaded With All The Hype…!
So we’re all getting pretty used to seeing these ‘get rich quick’ or ‘guaranteed’ methods of spending our money to make more of it. So when we came across Income For Life, we have to say that we’re already pretty cynical about it – even without delving into the nuts and bolts of what it consists of….
But delve we had to, because there’s no way we can give you a balanced opinion on whether it’s worth the paper (or computer screen) it’s written on. So below is our concise report on getting down and dirty with exactly what it is you get for the money you spend on it.
Below is what we discovered. And, although we say it ourselves, what we found out may well surprise you…
What do you get for your money with Income For Life Premium?
OK, so Income For Life Premium, or IFL, is all about providing you with the information you need to invest in the best products out there to give you – as the tile suggests – an Income For Life. It’s all about learning exactly where to invest your money to provide you with a crash-proof solution for your retirement fund (or whatever you want to save for), using multiple outlets such as real estate, stocks and shares, currency, or any other super-income-generating places to put your money.
Souds great, yeah? But what does shelling out your hard earned dollars really get you? Well, it breaks down something like this…
- The Core Program: Consisting of ‘The Primer’: This is where you receive all the basic information you need to understand exactly what IFL is all about. Consisting of over 65 essays, webinars and direct questions that give you all the info about the stock market, bank accounts, wall street, real estate, and much more besides. You also get access to the IFL Library, which is 7 interviews with experts and everyday folks that give you the lowdown on the limitless possibilities of the IFL strategy.
You’ll then learn how to open an IFL account (that allows your money to grow in multiple destinations at once, the 2 key ways to fund your account, and how flexible it is.
- The Income For Life Masterclass: A film of when IFL combined the brainpower of 5 of the brightest money making experts in the same room.
- The IFL Master Mind Session: This is where you get to know all the down and dirty information from the guys who already make their fortunes doing exactly what they’re advising in the IFL way.
- The Silicoln Valley Special Report: A 22 page briefing on why and how you should be investing in this area, as it is pretty much a given that this American dream is set for a major market crash. Currently there hasn’t been this level of over-valuation since the .com crash of many years ago
- The Canadian Mint Special Report: Discover how you can get in on the act of one of the safest companies in the world – with no debt – that’s currently trading for pennies on the dollar with a yield of 5.7%
- The 770 Account Book: Which tells you, amongst other gold nuggets of information, how to save your retirement fund if the stock market were to crash, how to legally escape the IRS, and why IFL will beat a mutual fund’s return by $1.8 million over your lifetime…
Who is Income For Life Premium for?
So, Income For Life is for anyone who wants to be a bit clever with their money. And to lock in on the lowest risk/highest profit means of making their money grow. And the best thing about it is that it doesn’t matter whether you’re male or female, rich or poor, your creed, color, or race, or whether you have 200 bucks or 200 million bucks to invest…
How can it work for someone with little or no knowledge of investing?
Because of the initial ‘basics’ course included in the Income For Life package, it matters not on iota whether you’ve got previous investing experience. Every step of your journey is mapped out for you, so you can start your investments with no worry about what you need to do to start or to move on. But the great thing is that IFL grows with you – in other words, as you become more experienced, you can take the information it provides you with to make your own investment choices.
The Pros and Cons of Income For Life Premium
- You can start investing with as little as $200-$300 bucks. Or more, if you have more to invest. The great thing is, is that IFL is open to pretty much all of us, no matter what level of wealth you have. The only common ground is that you want to grow your initial investment stake into something substantial, and provide you and your family with – as the name suggest – a safe income for life.
- Your money will get the chance to grow in multiple arenas – not just a single place. And the potential incomes are far, far higher than letting your money languish in a pretty poor paying regular savings account.
- The program is the brainchild of some of the best investment heads ever to have existed in the US. And it’s taken over 18 months and countless hours to develop. So you can be sure that this really is one of the premier options available to you give you the best possible chance of seeing your bank account grow.
- IFL really does offer you the ability to see unprecedented gains in your initial stake – with realistic possible gains of up to 32% returns.
- OK – so it all sounds fab when you read all the ‘possibilities’. And Income For Life honestly does provide you with all the information you need to play the game to make real money. But let’s get real for a moment here… Because the biggest ‘con’ is that you should never risk money that you can’t afford to lose – period! Of course, the name of the game is to invest at the lowest level of risk possible. And that’s what IFL is all about – giving you the information you need to invest with the highest possible chance of coming out a winner.
The Bottom Line
D’you know…? We have to admit that when it comes to learning how to truly play the money making games, IFL certainly lives up to its promises. And the great thing is that you don’t even need to take our word for it, because it comes with a pretty iron clad money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied. That really is putting your money where your mouth is, in our humble opinion.
So, in a nutshell, we have to say that Income For Life Premium really does live up to its hype. And if you decide to give it a try, we think you’ll be pretty happy… Giving it a try is somewhat of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion. Well done guys, IFL Premium rocks…!