A Training Program That Can Show You The Easiest Method Of Creating A Truly Successful E-Commerce Business… Hmmm, Does Such A Thing Exist?
E-Commerce! It’s the buzz word of the 21st century and one that a whole bunch of people are trying, or want to try, to grab themselves a piece of the action. The problem is… many folks fail. So when Ryan Deiss and Ezra Firestone profess that with the Brown Box Formula they’ve created a fully proven training program that will have you dominating the Amazon and other e-commerce market places for years to come, we have to admit to being a little cynical. [wplapdance name=”BrownbF”]
But, and this is a big but, these guys certainly know what they’re talking about. In other words, they walk the walk – if you get our drift.
So we put our cynicism firmly to one side, and took the time to get down and dirty with the Brown Box Formula. Read on to discover exactly what we found out…
What do you get for your money?
The Brown Box Formula is a training program that shows you a ‘turnkey’ method of creating your very own e-commerce business. When done in the correct manner, it’s truly possible to have an honest, valid and sustainable business online that can be run with relatively little effort, and with others doing the bulk of the work for you.
What you get with the Brown Box Formula includes the following:
- Product selection: because if you ain’t got the products that folks genuinely want to purchase, then you’re never going to make your millions. Knowing what products to sell is one of the most crucial aspects of successful e-commerce, and the Brown Box Formula will show you exactly how to choose the right ones.
- Deal Negotiation: It’s all very well deciding what to sell, but if you don’t have the art of negotiating the very best wholesale deal, then this can literally be a make or break of your profit margins. Buying at lower prices than your competitors is the key to making those ‘dream like’ profits that we so often read about.
- The ‘hands off’ formula: One of the very easiest online business to set up, and one that allows others to do the bulk of the work while you rake in the profits. Sounds too good to be true? Well here you discover the in-depth (and fully proven) formula that can allow you to do just this.
- Ensuring your customers return: One off business won’t make you rich (usually), because it’s the repeat customers that can account for 50%, or even more, of your business. Learn the secrets about how to ensure your customers keep coming back for more and more…
- Cash flow: and it’s vital importance to your business. The Brown Box Formula shows you the wisest ways to earn and spend your cash, so ensuring that you always have enough money in hard cash, rather than tied up in stock
And loads more that we simply haven’t got the room to list here.
Who is it for?
Okay, so you want to make money online? You might well have tried and failed, or are making an okay living already with your e-commerce efforts. Or perhaps you’re just thinking about getting into the virtual market place. Whatever your situation is, spending a little cash on the RIGHT TRAINING METHOD is one of the most important investments you can make.
And it doesn’t matter whether you’re young or old, male or female, in work or out of work, computer literate or can just about send an email, because the Brown Box Formula is simple to follow, fun to learn and, best of all, superbly satisfying when you start to see the profits begin to roll in…
Who are Ryan Deiss and Erza Firestone?
Type these guys name into any search engine and it only takes seconds to realize that they are pretty big fish in the e-commerce and online world. Both have proven track records not only of making their own substantial profits online, but also in providing incredible training methods so that others can do exactly the same.
When you purchase the Brown Box Formula, what you’re getting is a carbon copy of how to make the same moves that these guys have done so successfully. It’s a step by step guide that’ll teach you how to become an e-commerce guru, literally by following the steps that the Brown Box Formula provides you with.
- The way that the training in the Brown Box Formula is presented is not only simple to follow, but is also fun and interesting. After all, there’s nothing worse than trying to study something that’s dry and boring, and these guys certainly know how to make your education lively and interesting.
- It speaks in your language. No matter what level of ‘techy’ you might be, the Brown Box Formula is easy to understand. There’s no technical jargon that you need a PhD in computer science to understand. As long as you can log on, send an email and navigate the web, then the Brown Box Formula is a synch to follow.
- Following the Brown Box Formula you can truly set up your own legitimate and honest e-commerce business with a surprisingly small amount of effort. And it’s the elimination of this effort that makes people like you and I able to jump on the e-commerce bandwagon, and begin to rake in some of the profits for ourselves with the least amount of time and money possible.
- Amazon and other large on-line retail platforms are literally begging for small e-commerce providers to partner with them. This means that right now there’s no better time to take the leap into the world of online selling.
- The biggest ‘con’ of the Brown Box Formula is that once you begin to see the potential in selling on-line, then if you’ve got another ‘real’ job, then the wages you earn from this are likely to start looking pretty paltry. And then it’ll be decision time whether to take that leap of faith into the world of the Internet entrepreneur, or whether you stay in the role of the average J.O.B…..
The Bottom Line
Well, well, well, Mr. Deiss and Ms. Firestone have done it again, because this is possible the most up to date, easy to follow and, in a nutshell, effective training courses on e-commerce that we’ve ever come across. PLUS it’s about 80% cheaper than many folks thought it would retail at.
If you’re serious about getting into the world of e-commerce, or simply want to discover the methods by which you can give your existing e-commerce business that rocket fire it needs to hit the stratosphere, then the Brown Box Formula could well be exactly what you need.
Well done guys, and thanks for sharing your expertise…