It would be fair to say that most people would love to be a millionaire. Actually earning those riches, however, seems nearly impossible. The general consensus is, however, that the best chance of becoming a millionaire is found by trading on the markets. However, there is also a lot of risk involved in that and you have to be sure that you know what you’re doing. Unsurprisingly, there are a lot of programs out there that claim to provide people with all the knowledge and experience they need to earn their own millions on the market. One of those programs is the Millionaire Roadmap by Jason Bond. So how is this program any different from the hundreds of others out there, and is the one you should consider?
What Is the Millionaire Roadmap?
The Millionaire Roadmap is a program developed mainly be Jason Bond, with the help of some absolute masterminds in the world of trading. The goal of the program is to enable people to learn all there is to know about trading and investing in a rapid way, revealing all of Bond’s personal trading strategies. Bond earns six figure incomes year on year, so it would be fair to say that he knows what he is doing.
The fact that he has joined forces with other traders, all millionaires, makes this program even more interesting. Strategies, tools, and tips are provided by people like Petra Hess, Kyle Dennis, Luke Murray, Jeff Bishop, and many others. Additionally, the program is honest in that it clearly says it is not a get rich quick scheme. Rather, if you want it to work, you have to do the work and apply yourself. But if you can do that, then Millionaire Roadmap claims it is almost impossible to fail.
What you will get is a fully personalized mastermind and mentoring program. You will be shown the ropes, including all the trading pitfalls, one at a time, teaching you how to become an autonomous trader yourself. Of course, Jason Bond is not the first millionaire trader to claim this can work and it is very important that you research the ins and outs of the program before you decide to sign up. OR if you already have your mind made up, just click here now.
Who Is Jason Bond?
Because the program has been developed by Jason Bond, you at least have some guarantee that it is based in real fact. Jason Bond is one of the world’s most recognized traders and investors. He started in high school, earned himself a college degree and then took a position with Vanguard as a money manager before moving on to Charles Schwab. At the same time, he had a full time teaching job. However, at just 34 years old, he was able to retire from the latter because of the success of his trading strategies.
Today, he continues to invest but he still has a love for teaching. As a result, he has been able to combine both those passions into the Millionaire Roadmap. So far, he has trained over 10,000 people and he is regularly featured in various financial magazines, including The Street, the Huff Post, and Forbes.
Who Should Try the Millionaire Roadmap?
The program, meanwhile, has been designed for all types of investors. While many believe it is for the rookies only, this is actually not true. Anyone who already has a basic knowledge of trading will also greatly benefit from it. The world of trading and investing changes all the time and only those who are willing to adapt their strategies will ever go far. Hence, the program is perfect for them as well. It is, in essence, a continuous education program and it is created in such a way that it is different for everybody, suiting their personal needs in particular. The program will ensure your trading knowledge always remains up to date.
Prices and What You Get
The big question, naturally, is how much this program costs. And, unfortunately, this is where many people decide not to go ahead. When looking over the Millionaire Roadmap website, you will find that the price itself isn’t listed. Rather, you have to sign up for more information. Once you do, you will find that it costs $9,999, which is a significant cost. However, you do get a lot for that:
- One year of the Pick service, which usually costs $1,596.
- Live streaming of Jeff Bishop’s TD Ameritrade account and his Weekly Money Multiplier, to the value of $3,999.
- Live streaming of Jason Bond’s TD Ameritrade account.
- The ability to speak privately with Jason Bond and Jeff Bishop in a chatroom.
- Email and text alerts.
- A daily video watch list and wrap up.
- Live trading webinars that teach you Jason’s “street smarts”.
- Access to private Q&A sessions.
- The opportunity to be awarded a Porsche by Jason himself.
- An invitation to all MasterMind Meetups (Vegas, Boston, Dallas, Miami), valued at $3,999.
- The Basics of Swing Trading Jason Bond program, valued at $999.
- The House Always Wins Jason Bond program, valued at $499.
- The How to Trade Like a Pro, not a Hobby Jason Bond program, valued at $1,499.
- The Stock Options Explained Jason Bond program, valued at $1,999.
The above is quite significant, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that it requires a $9,999 payment for access. What is perhaps more important, therefore, is that people consistently earn that and more, seeing an almost immediate return on investment, often in as little as a month. Evidence to attest to that is provided on the Millionaire Roadmap website, but also on independent third party sites.
What Will You Learn
The program has been designed to gradually teach you how to become a increasingly good trader. It includes:
- Stage 1 – Master the Mindset, where you will learn how to think like a master of trading. This includes access to expert guidance, a huge training library, and the ability to make fantastic connections for fast, consistent profits.
- Stage 2 – Master the Method, where you will earn VIP access to the “street smart” method, showing you how to earn huge gains every week. This will introduce you to Bond’s own strategies, which he uses himself because they are virtually bulletproof.
- Stage 3 – Master the Market, where you will get to once you have a fantastic trader mindset. You could earn up to 10 times what you put in, essentially allowing you to start working part time.
- The system is complete. You get everything you need to become a master trader, including both an advisory system and the necessary learning process.
- Jason Bond has successfully trained over 10,000 people through this program. The vast majority of those have left highly positive reviews because they have been able to not just earn back their original investment, but much more as well.
- It is not a get rich quick scheme. Rather, it is an educational service that will show you how to become an autonomous trader. By working hard, you will be able to obtain fast and consistent profits working on the stock market, regardless of how the national and global economy is faring.
- The program has been developed by Jason Bond, one of the most successful traders of all times. He is hugely experienced in both long term trading and swing trading. He has also developed numerous other very successful trading products.
- Other master minds in the world of trading have come together to develop this program and you will get access to their knowledge and experience as well.
What I Didn’t Like about the Millionaire Roadmap
- The program does focus on investments. Hence, while it is “almost” bulletproof, the keyword there is “almost”. There is no such thing as a 100% guarantee of success on the stock market. What the program will do is ensure you become a low risk investor, rather than a high risk one, meaning you have far more chances of becoming successful. However, there are no guarantees..
- The price is very substantial and certainly more than many people can afford. That said, you are almost guaranteed to earn back your investment in no time whatsoever.
The Final Verdict
Overall, the Millionaire Roadmap by Jason Bond seems to be a fantastic program. It has been created by respected authorities in the industry, it is easy to follow, and it comes with everything that you could possibly need to be successful. By using the Millionaire Roadmap, you will be able to learn by listening, reading, and following other successful actions, becoming a talented trader in your own rights. The cost is substantial, but because the service is not just a piece of advice, but rather a roadmap to help you develop your own abilities, it seems worth the money. Adding to this Jason Bond’s teaching experience, the fact that some 10,000 people have already been successful with the program, and your own willingness to be successful, and it is easy to see why this program comes with a 100% recommendation.