A Loophole In The $787 Billion US Stimulus Bill That You Can Exploit To Make Enough Profit To Give Up Your J.O.B….! Come On, This Has Got To Be A Scam Product, Surely…?
Let’s face it, if you’re skint, or are searching for a way out of the rat race, or have aspirations to make money on your own terms, then in your search for financial freedom you’re gonna come across a whole lot of products offering deals that seem too good to be true.
And we have to admit, that our first impression of Preston Ely’s REO Rockstar, a real estate method that promises you can make substantial profits without using any money, credit, experience, manual labor and, most importantly, without any risk, was one of incredible disbelief.
But never let it be said that we pass judgment without due cause. Cue an in-depth look at exactly what the REO Rockstar ‘money machine’ is really all about. And we have to say, what we uncovered certainly make for some interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with REO Rockstar?
Okay, so what REO Rockstar is all about, is the Stimulus Bill. Remember in 2009 with the mortgage meltdown and the government bailing out the finance companies and banks? Well, this was the bill that was passed to allow banks to start selling these repossessed houses literally for pennies on the dollar…!
But the thing is, this bill doesn’t only allow banks to profit from this. Because you can too, by purchasing real estate that’s practically being given away by the banks, and then selling it for a nice juicy profit within days, or even hours.
So how do you go about taking advantage of this little known phenomenon that’s going on right under your very nose? Well, REO Rockstar gives you all you need to know in the following ways:
- Intro to REO Investing: An 83 page instant download digital book that tells you the exact steps you need to take to first find, then buy and sell R.E.O. (bank owned) foreclosure houses, with no need to have your own money, take out credit or put yourself under any risk.
- The REO 7-Step Quick Start Guide: Enabling you to jump straight in with the basics, and start your journey to real-estate master in as much time as it takes you to read the information provided.
- The REO 90-Minute ‘How To’ Video Training Sessions: Here you start getting down to the nitty gritty of trading. You’ll discover how it’s possible to buy and sell these houses without even talking to bankers or visiting the properties, because it’s all being automated for you via the REO Rockstar system.
- The REO 6 x 2-Hour ‘How To’ Audio Training Sessions: This includes interviews with experts in the field who let you in on all the trading secrets you need to know to get fully integrated with the markets.
- Forms & Contracts: All set out for you, so there’s no need to worry that you haven’t got all the legal jargon completely correct.
- 24/7 Email Support: Because jumping into what might be a completely new experience for you can be a challenging move. And it makes it so much easier knowing that you have personal help that’s just a few clicks away – no matter what time of the day or night…
Plus loads more – far too much to cover in this short review…
Who is REO Rockstar for?
Well, you may well think that only experienced realtors need apply… But whilst this will definitely be of huge interest to those already in the game, REO Rockstar is also perfectly suited to those with NO EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER! Whether you’re broke, hate your job, struggling to make ends meet, want to get off the 9-5 treadmill, are male or female, young or old, computer savvy or a complete technophobe, REO Rockstar is so easy to use that your 5 year old nephew could follow it. (In fact, don’t give him your secret, because he’ll probably want a copy of his own…)
Who is Preston Ely?
Well, Preston – along with buddy Lee – used to be a wannabe realtor that decided there had to be a method by which he could take advantage of this Stimulus Bill, and set his mind to finding out how. And the results he’s achieved are nothing short of incredible! Because this has allowed him to quit his regular job, significantly increase his income and – if anything could be even more incredible – he did all this without knowing the first thing about the real estate business. Now both he and Lee work for themselves, have the financial freedom to live the lifestyle most people even dream of, and very importantly, don’t have to sell every waking hour to the rat race lifestyle so many of us lead in the 21st century…
The Pros and Cons of REO Rockstar
- You don’t need any of your own money to get on the REO Rockstar bandwagon, because the program tells you exactly how to make your purchases without even having a dime to your name.
- REO Rockstar is so fully automated that you can spend as little as an hour and a half to find, buy and sell a property – and make a handsome profit as you do so.
- The program shows you how you can actually force your competition to do all your marketing for you! And by doing this, you literally do away with the ‘enemy’ because they’re not fighting against you, and you get to ‘run the show’ in your local area.
- You learn how to work the bidding system with banks, how to track down the bank decision makers, entice local realtors, find the types of properties that best sell in your area, quickly and determine the value of real estate, and lots more. All thanks to the automated software included in REO Rockstar.
- Well, probably the biggest ‘con’ about REO Rockstar, is your own doubts that it could ever work for you. After all, when money’s tight (or non-existent), not only do you lose faith in life, but also in your own ability to ever get out of the hole you seem to be stuck in. But Preston is so confident that REO Rockstar will work for anyone (yes, even you) that the product comes with a full 30-=ay, no-quibble, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied. This means you can check out exactly what it’s all about, and if you’re not happy, it’s all at no risk because you can get every red cent of your money back.
The Bottom Line
Well, in case you haven’t got the gist of our findings, ‘tis time for us to eat a big portion of humble pie. Because far from being a scam product, REO Rockstar really does deliver on exactly what it promises. But you don’t need to take our word for it, thanks to the iron-clad money back guarantee, making giving it a try a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion.
So, to wrap up, we have to say that REO Rockstar honestly does do as its name suggest. REO Rockstar Rocks! In every sense of the word….